Kelly Street, the marketing director with Attorneysync, a digital legal marketing agency, joins us today to share her top tips on how lawyers can go about incorporating content creation into their marketing efforts.
What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- What the 6 rules are:
- Engaging content leads to better search results
- Be true to your own style
- Keep your audience in mind
- Localize your content
- Content provides context
- Always ask, “why?”
- How to be true to your own style and personality and allow that to show through your content
- Keep your audience in mind when creating content
- Where to find topic ideas
- Why you should localize your content
- Always ask yourself “why” first before you embark on any content creation efforts
- Why video marketing is something lawyers should give some serious consideration to
- How to prepare your script and yourself to record a legal video
- When you have your content created, how can you best promote it?
- Should you create content specifically for social media?
Grab Kelly’s free resource - www.attorneysync.com/geny
Soapbox by Wistia
Teleprompter iOs app
Thanks for Checking Out the Show Notes and for Listening!
I really hope you enjoyed this episode. I would really appreciate it if you shared this episode with a friend who could benefit from listening to this particular episode.
Also, please don’t forget to subscribe to the GWL Podcast in Apple Podcasts or in Stitcher Radio. That way, every time I prepare a new episode for you, it’ll automatically show up in your phone.
Once last thing: I would truly appreciate it if you could leave an honest review for The Gen Why Lawyer Podcast in Apple Podcasts. Positive ratings and reviews help boost the visibility of the show and help me in reaching more lawyers.