Lenise Williams is a business attorney and consultant who takes a special interest in advising entrepreneurs, assisting them with growing their businesses (strong personal branding, strategies, strategic partnerships, franchising, merger and acquisitions), increasing their bottom line and legally protecting their businesses.
What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- Who Lenise Williams is and how she manages a law practice, a consulting business, a new product business and being a single mother of 2 boys,
- Her most exciting accomplishments since she last spoke to Nicole Abboud on the show,
- Some of the most valuable lessons she learned in the past few years and advice she would give to her younger self,
- How she keeps the spark and passion for what she does,
- Made Leather - How the idea came about and the steps she took to start and grow a business,
- Advice for someone about to start working on their online presence and digital footprint.
Thanks for Checking Out the Show Notes and for Listening!
I really hope you enjoyed this episode. I would really appreciate it if you shared this episode with a friend who could benefit from listening to this particular episode.
Once last thing: I would truly appreciate it if you could leave an honest review for The Gen Why Lawyer Podcast in Apple Podcasts. Positive ratings and reviews help boost the visibility of the show and help me in reaching more lawyers.