The fearless duo from Selogie and Brett, Amanda and Vickie, join us to share their insight on how they launched their law practice focused on helping children living with disabilities. They also share how they’ve channeled their passion for helping special needs children into their non-profit and their newly launched podcast.
What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- What it takes to be a special education law attorney
- How they figured out it was time for them to open their own practice together
- Is going solo for everyone?
- How can you make a law firm partnership last and how to make sure you’re protected in case the love doesn’t last
- How someone in a niche practice area can generate business
- What to use to market your practice when you don’t have a big budget…or a budget at all!
- Why they started their non-profit and a podcast to support the non-profit’s mission
Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter
Inclusive Education Project
This episode is brought to you by MM.LaFleur, a women's workwear brand whose mission is to take the work out of dressing for work.