I love leadership! That’s why I’m glad to have our guest, Mark Beese, on the show today. Mark is a leadership expert and he’s here to chat about how Millennial lawyers can step up and become the leaders they are meant to be.
What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- How lawyers can learn to become better leaders
- The impact of leadership on business development and sustainability of firms
- Why Mark believes Millennials will save the legal profession
- Why it’s important to understand negative and positive stereotypes in order to start building your leadership skills
- What makes Millennial employees loyal
- How to ask for and give feedback the right way
- How to construct highly effective teams even as a young lawyer
- Why we can do a lot better in teams than as individuals
- Does teamwork make sense in a fiercely competitive legal profession?
- What it’ll take for law firms to build better workplace culture
Center for Creative Leadership
Jennifer Deal, "What Millennials Want From Work"
This episode is sponsored by MM.LaFleur