Is happiness an inside job? How can we, as lawyers, take responsibility for the choices we make that ultimately impact our level of happiness? Joining us this week is Okeoma Moronu, a young attorney and host of The Happy Lawyer Project Podcast where she explores this concept of happiness.
What You’ll Learn
- How she transitioned from BigLaw to in-house counsel
- How she manages the pressures of being part of a small in-house legal team
- Why she launched The Happy Lawyer Project Podcast
- Why is it that lawyers are unhappy?
- How can young lawyers figure out what it is they want and what they enjoy
- How diversity in the profession all starts with being happy and feeling like we belong
- What role her two children play in her decision making
- How she was able to make it known that her family is a priority while interviewing for her position
- Where her interest in personal finance stems from
The Happy Lawyer Project Podcast
Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook: @thehappylawyerproject